Our TeamBuilding a business by making an impact.
Thomas E. Lucy, III (“Trey”) is a principal and co-founder of Belk Lucy. Since moving to the Charleston, SC area in 2007, Trey has been involved in hundreds of sales and leasing transactions. He consistently receives recognition as one of the top commercial brokers in the region. Trey provides his clients unparalleled, best-in-class service by putting integrity, honesty and communication at the forefront of every interaction. He is an active contributor to his community—involved in various public service, professional, and charitable organizations. Originally from Atlanta, Trey earned his BA in Banking and Finance from the University of Georgia. He currently resides in Mount Pleasant with his wife and three daughters.
Professional Affiliations & Accolades
- Forty Under 40, Charleston Regional Business Journal
- Realtor of Distinction Commercial Circle: 2011–2016
- Board of Assessment Appeals, Charleston County
- Rotary Club of Charleston, Board of Directors
- Leadership Charleston, Class of 2011
- Former Director, Charleston Trident Association of Realtors (CTAR)
- National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Board of Directors, South Carolina Associate of Realtors (SAR)
- International Council of Shopping Centers (ICSC)